Wedding Venue Coordination-
The basic rental of our venue also comes with assistance from the Wedding Venue Coordinator. This includes:
- Taking you on a personal tour of the property
- A phone or in person consultation to arrange your wedding
- Ensuring the Venue setup is accurate (tables, chairs, place
settings) and overseeing that breakdown is complete
- Keeps clean up and guest departure safe and on time
- Ensure the delivery of contracted services
Holiday Inn Riverview
You may arrive the day before to decorate for the Reception. Items can be stored in the Rustic Bar. You may also arrive at the property the day of your wedding to finish with decorating.
The Reception must end at 11pm.
Planning your wedding on a high tide will make for even better photography at your wedding.
You can check for low tides and high tides at various internet sites. http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/south-carolina/charleston
We require that the Renter purchase Liability and Property Damage Insurance and add our Venue as Additional Insured. This will protect you if your held financially liable for property damage, bodily injury, or an alcohol related incident. We highly recommend using Wedsafe. They make it easy by giving you a free quote online www.wedsafe.com